You are here
- Professional Graphic Design
- Color Copies & Laser Prints
- Digital Copying and Printing
- Wide-Format Printing – to 42" wide
- Laminating - to 40" wide
- Fax Service
Maximize your resources
Save time & reduce stress: delegate the design and layout of your print materials to us. Free up time for tasks that require your attention — the next best thing to cloning yourself!
Get professional attention to details: our decades of experience working in the university combined with knowledge of style and printing and postal requirements assures the essentials are covered. Plus, we're attuned to the small details that can save you hassles, time and money.
Keep design & layout costs low: You're charged only for the time & materials spent preparing your file.
Let us prepare your:
- Direct mailers
- Posters, signs & displays
- Business forms
- Annual reports
- Logo design
We use the latest software and support both Mac and Windows files:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- MS Office, Google Suites, Pages
Put color into your documents or presentations & your message is twice as likely to be remembered.
Color Laser Printing
- from Google Drive or Email an attachment
- from hardcopy
- from your media
Laser prints or copies up to 13" by 19" on any of our papers including 100# gloss text for professional quality posters.
- from your media
- network file sent from your computer
- giclee prints up to 24" wide
- inkjet prints up to 36" wide
Quality Color on Campus
Stop in to see full-size samples & put this technology to work for you.
State-of-the-art: we use image scanning, laser printing, and the campus network to reproduce your documents on demand.
On Demand: we accept files created on your computer OR scan your printed copy and output the finished product in any quantity, in black and white or color in a fraction of the time it takes on a copier. We can produce documents in minutes or hours that used to take days or weeks.
Most formats accepted … including hardcopies!
- files on media: flash drive
- digital files in pdf and most native file formats - create outlines and flatten native files
- hardcopy originals
Simply tell us what you're aiming for and we'll help get you there.
Document Archiving for Reprints: Let us know in advance if you plan to reprint a document in the future. We will save the document so we can reprint for you as needed.
Laminating: from an ID card to 40 inches wide! Protect maps, charts, posters, photos. Remember, laminating is intended to be permanent.
Binding: for a professional finished look or just for convenience.
- tape binding
- GBC plastic comb binding
- perfect binding - has a clear front and colored one-piece spine and back
- 3-hole drilled and packaged in a clear envelope.
Finishing: choose from these options for a finished product: