You are here
Get involved. Join Intramural Sports!
Intramural Sports provides opportunities for every UMD student and staff to participate in some type of competitive sports activity regardless of ability. Goals include relaxation and fun, sportsmanship, social interaction and cooperation.
Fall 2020 Intramural Registration Process
1. Purchase your Intramural Pass at z.umn.edu/impass
-$5 allows you to participate on all eligible Intramural teams (1 team per league, per sport).
-Passes will go on sale online only on 9/23/2020
2. Create a team or join a team at IMleagues.com
-If you do not have an IMleagues account, you will need to create one using your @d.umn.edu email address.
-IMleague team registration will open on 9/28/2020 at 8 AM
-Teams will need to be created by 5 PM on 10/1/2020
3. One member of each team will need to attend the virtual Captain Meeting
-Captain Meetings will be held October 1, 2020. Times and links for these meetings will be found on IMleagues once registration starts.
-Attendance at these meeting will confirm your teams spot in the league.
-If leagues or divisions have more teams than spots available, the teams that were created first on IMleagues will be given priority.
4. Regular season schedules will be created and posted on IMleagues by 6pm on October 2, 2020.
-The regular season will last 4 weeks and each team will play 1 game a week.
5. The regular season for most sports will start on October 5, 2020, Sand Volleyball's regular season will start on October 3
Intramural Sports available for the Fall 2020 semester:
Softball (Self Officiated)
Sand Volleyball (Self Officiated & played during the day on Saturdays and Sundays)
Bean Bag Toss