You are here
Draft Objectives & Key Performance Indicators
Draft Objectives and KPIs for Campus Review
The campus COVID closure forced UMD to alter the process for collecting feedback from stakeholders on the draft objectives and KPIs. A revised process will be prepared and implemented fall 2020.
About the draft objectives and KPIs:
- Objectives: What is measured.
- KPIs: How the objectives are measured.
- Objectives and KPIs are measured longitudinally and at the campus level.
- Units may drill down and/or collect additional data to evaluate progress toward their own unit-level goals and objectives.
- Information provided on the University of Minnesota Progress Card are excluded to avoid duplication.
- Only objectives and KPIs currently available are included. Additional objectives and KPIs could be added once data are identified and collected.