You are here
Student Org. Grants
Get funding for your organization!
Student Association provides funding for student organizations at UMD.
View complete process and guidelines here: umdsa_fall_sog_process_2020-2021.docx
See 2019-2020's allocations here: sog_final_allocations_2019-2020.pdf
Instructions for applying:
- Submit application via BulldogLink Budgeting System
- Sign up for an interview on the 2020-2021 Student Organization Grant Interview Sign-Up
In order to be eligible for funding, all organizations must:
- Complete their annual organization registration between August 7 - Oct. 1, 2019, through BulldogLink
- Send at least 1 student representative from your group to the annual student organization leader training in the Fall of 2019
- Checks will be available for pick up with Laura Young - KSC 115H - beginning Thursday, September 12th.
For more information or questions, contact our Chief Financial Officer, Griffin Bryan, at email@example.com with the subject line: “SOG 20-21 insert organization name here” or stop by the Student Association Office at KSC 115J.