You are here
We are quickly approaching the 2018 University of Minnesota Student Engagement & Leadership Forum on Sustainability conference (SELFsustain). This two-day event for students will be hosted at UMD on March 23-24, 2018.
Goals for SELFsustain are to:
● Connect students involved in sustainability across the U of M system
● Create a place for students to share about their sustainability work
● Expose students to ideas about the process of creating change
● Expose students to other U of M campuses to develop a deeper sense of place
● Provide dialogue between students and staff/faculty about university goals and priorities
505 W Superior Street | Duluth, MN 55802
Parking at UMD
Please park in Gold Lot A off University Drive. You are welcome to park in any space in that lot that does not have a meter. Enter campus through M.W. Alworth Hall/Planetarium entrance.
To Griggs Center conference room: you will walk through M.W. Alworth Hall, Life Sciences, Heller, and arrive in the Kirby Student Center. Take the stairs to the second floor of the Kirby Student Center - Griggs Center will be on your right at the top of the stairs, the Multicultural Center to the left.
Click the photo below for photo instructions with pictures of landmarks!
**In the event of a campus closure (weather-related or otherwise), all campus events are canceled. Notification of a campus closure will be made via email, update to this webpage, and on social media as soon as is available.