1. Find five photos that illustrate different types of contrast in lighting.
2. Examples must have at least two visible sources of light.
3. Describe the lighting contrasted in each photo.
4. Diagram the direction of the multiple light sources discussed in each photo.
5. Each entry should be on its own page.
6. Number entries 1 through 5.
7. All entries will be stamped dated. Do not use clear plastic sleeves.
8. See example below:
Warm incandescent light from the porch light contrasts with cool late evening light reflected in the snow and night sky.
Submit Photo Example