Patterns of Light and Shadow
1. Find five photos that illustrate the use of patterns of shadows.
2. Describe the patterns for each photo.
3. Diagram the direction of the light for each photo.
4. Each entry should be on its own page.
5. Number entries 1 through 5.
6. All entries will be stamped dated. Do not use clear plastic sleeves.
7. See example below:
The shadows in this photo come from a bright source, the sun, shining through the architecture of the building.
Diagram of direction of light
Submit Photo Example
Shadow as Art
Tim Nobel and Sue Webster
Master of Light and Shadow