1. Find photos of five different sources of light.
2. Name each source and describe how the quality of light of each example differs from other examples you've chosen.
3. Diagram the direction the source of light indicated by the photo. The diagram should be from a bird's eye view, assuming the viewer is at the bottom of the page.
3. Each entry should be on its own page.
4. Number Source Entries: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
5. All entries will be stamped dated. Do not use clear plastic sleeves.
The source of the light in this photo is the sun at either late morning or early afternoon. At this time of day, the sun is a cool white color. Even though the sky is not blue, the shadows on the road imply the absence of cloud cover. A beautiful day in the country!
Diagram of direction of light