|Curtis Phillips||Mark Harvey|
|MPAC 146||MPAC 149|
• To prepare a resume and portfolio for theatre theatrical design, technical theatre and/or stage management.
• To develop effective interview techniques with both large and small groups, through traditional and electronic systems.
• To learn employment strategies through placement services, letters of application, job search publications and the internet.
• Portfolio carrying case
• Historic record of classwork and productions: production notesbooks, photos, bluelines, renderings, models and any other supporting materials
• Laptop computer with MS Word, DreamWeaver, PhotoShop, and PowerPoint software
• Recordable CDs
• Flash drive
Attendance. Roll will be taken each day the class meets. Three absence without prior arrangement with the instructor will result in the lowering of the final grade for the course.
Grading Breakdown Resume and letter of application Draft 10% Final 10% Personal Interview 20% Large Group Presentation 20% Web Page Flow Chart 5% Web Page 15% Mail Portfolio 20% Total: 100%
Assignments handed in late will not be accepted and will receive the grade of 0.
Note: Individuals who have disability, either temporary or permanent, which might affect their ability to perform in this class are encouraged to inform the instructor at the start of the quarter. Adaptations of methods, materials, or testing may be made as required to provide for equitable participation.
University of Minnesota Code of Conduct