- The total number of teaching faculty is 589
- Among the faculty, 47% are women
- Among the faculty, 18% are members of a minority group
- Among the faculty, 77% are full-time employees
- The student/faculty ratio is 19 : 1
- As of May, 2012, UMD had over $63 million in open research and contract funds, including multi-year grants and contracts. On an annual basis, for Fiscal Year 2011, ending June 30, 2011, the External Support Expenditures for UMD were nearly $30 million.
Did you find what you were looking for?