Master of Education Cohort Admission
Begins Fall 2013. Application deadline is
Monday, April 15, 2013 The Deadline has been extended to Friday, May 3, 2013.
Face-to-face required meeting dates for Fall 2013 are September 7 & 8, 2013
Remainder of course hours for Fall semester are online through December 2013.
Complete the Online Application, $75.00 non-refundable application fee at the online application page.
Submit the following as part of the application:
- Online Application
- $75 Application Fee
- Two Letters of Recommendation (either uploaded to application or sent directly to Karen Mehle)
- Resume (uploaded under Program Supplementary Information section)
- Goal Statement (uploaded under Program Supplementary Information – Writing Sample)
- Official Undergrad Transcript (sent directly to Karen Mehle)
Department of Education
University of Minnesota Duluth
Attn: Karen Mehle
412 Library Dr
Duluth, MN 55812
Email Karen Mehle in the Graduate Programs Office, with specific questions about admission.
Minimum criteria for admission:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2.8 undergraduate GPA (exceptions may be granted) or current teaching license
- Students whose first language is not English must submit a TOEFL score ofat least 550 on the paper-based, 213 on the computer-based, or 79 on the Internet-based (minimum scores of 21 in writing and 19 in reading). Information on the TOEFL can be found at http://www.ets.org/toefl.
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Minimum of two years professional experience or demonstrated experience working with learners.