Request for Consultant or Outside Service Agreement (ROC) Form
Regent's policy states that individuals shall obtain prior approval for each outside professional activity that is engaged in for more than an average of one day per month in the current term of appointment.
University of Minnesota Request for Consultant or Outside Service Agreement (ROC) forms are available through the Electronic Grants Management System (EGMS).
- Go to http://egms.umn.edu
- Click on the EGMS Forms link (if you have not already logged in, you will prompted to log in with your UMD Internet ID and password)
- From the Main Menu, click "Make a Request"
- In the "Select the type of request box" click once on "ROC - Request for Outside Consulting Agreement"; then click "Make Request"
- Enter your information and click "Submit Request"
The form is sent electronically to the Department Head for approval, and then goes to the Dean.