Supervisor meetings are on the First Weds. of every month. 4-5pm in EduE 142
- Jan. 27th, 2012, 8am to 12pm, Rafters
Student Teaching Placement Days:
- Apr. 23th, 2012, Kirby Ballroom, 4-6pm
HANDBOOK FOR STUDENT TEACHING:
- Unified Early Childhood/Elementary/Secondary Student Teaching Handbook (revised 9/27/10): (as a Word file)
- Special Education Student Teaching Handbook: (as a Word file) or (as a PDF file)
- Procedures and policies, including reference to state-mandated policies related to teaching licensure programs can be found in the Student Teaching Handbook.
Online Student Teaching Assessments:
For Students and Supervisors: Enter your internet ID and x500 password, hit login
Directions for logging in for students and supervisors
For Cooperating teachers: Enter teacher email prefix(before the @ sign) enter UMD supervisor username then enter password given to you.
Teacher email is the COOPERATING TEACHER, email is what you provided the dept. with.
Faculty username is the UMD SUPERVISOR'S email. Please ask them for this.
Directions for logging in for cooperating teachers
STUDENT TEACHING SUPERVISOR FORMS: