University of Minnesota Duluth
MyU | Search | People | Departments | Events | News

Funding Your Graduate Studies


Teaching assistantships, research assistantships, fellowships, and loans provide the most common forms of support for graduate students. You should contact the Director of Graduate Studies in your program of interest about graduate teaching assistantships, graduate research assistantships, scholarships, and fellowships.

Graduate assistants holding appointments as teaching assistants, research assistants, or administrative fellows may be eligible for tuition benefits, resident rate privileges, and the Graduate Assistant Health Plan.

Download the Application for Graduate Assistantship

Note: Before using this application it is important to check with your program of interest as applications can differ.


Costs, Tuition, & Fees»


© University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Last modified on
University of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations