Student Computer Labs: Software
Faculty can request software installed for their lab classes via the software request form.
Software installation is dependent on the answers to questions such as:
- Will your department purchase it, or will you request purchasing assistance from ITSS?
- Will the software's license agreement allow it?
- Do we have space for it on the server?
- Is it compatible with our licensing metering software?
- Is it compatible with the other software we currently have on the server?
The following software is currently available for full and basic lab access.
Full Access Software Fall 2015
Basic Access Software Fall 2015
- Adobe Reader
- Office 2013
- Read&Write Gold 11
- Adobe CS3
- DVD Player
- Google Chrome
- JMP (statistics package)
- MS Office 2011
- Photo Booth
- Quick Time Player
- Read&Write Gold 5
- iWork '09