UMD Math Club
to Math Club Home
- Wednesday, December 5 -- Movie Night
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 9-12pm and 2-5pm -- Putnam Exam.
Contact John Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
- Wednesday, November 7 -- Bowling @ 9:00pm
- Weekly meetings are in SCC 114 (Math club room) from 3:00 pm - 4:00
pm on Thursdays that do not have undergraduate colloquiums or social
- Monday, Feb. 4 -- Bowling 8-10 Skyline Lanes
- Tuesday, Feb. 5 -- Help grade for Math Counts (Jr. High
Math Competition at UMD)
- Tuesday, Feb. 12 -- Appetizers at Green Mill with
Actuary club. Meet at 8pm.
- Feb. 14th-18th -- Mathematical
Contest in Modeling - One or two teams of three students each.
Contact Bruce Peckham for more
- Thurs., Feb. 21 -- Pi/e Day Pie in SCC 130
12:30-1:30. The Great Pi/e Debate Movie Undergraduate Colloquium in Chem
150 3:15-4:00. Refreshments at 3.
- Friday, Feb. 29 -- Ski & Snowboard night at
Spirit Mountain (March 7th is the back-up date)
- Tuesday, March 4. -- Campus-wide Sudoku contest. More
details to follow.
- Thursday, April 15 -- Appetizers at Green Mill. Meet
- Tuesday, April 29. -- Department Picnic on Terrace
above SCC. 3-5pm.
- Monday May 5 or Tuesday May 6. -- Department Awards
Banquet at Pickwick.
Copyright 2009, University of Minnesota, Duluth.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
This web page is maintained by the Department of Mathematics and Statistics.