Non-Degree Payment Plan Application
Required fields are indicated with an *.
- All Non-degree students are required to pay 100 percent of their tuition and fees by the first payment due date.
- This application for the Non-degree Payment Plan must be submitted and accepted by the first billing date.
I understand that:
- To be eligible for the Payment Plan, I must pay 33.3 percent of my total tuition and fees by the first payment due date or I will be dropped from all my courses.
- I must be registered for at least one course before applying for the Non-degree Payment Plan.
- This agreement is for one semester only and must be renewed each semester.
- Failure to make my payments on time will result in being dropped from all courses. Re-enrollment requires a completed petition form.
- Failure to make my payments on time may make me ineligible for this payment option in the future.
- Billing statements will be sent to my UMD email account. I will not receive paper statements.
- I am responsible for checking my UMD Student Account to view bills and to make online payments for tuition and fees on the scheduled due dates.
Please fill out all required fields, indicated with a (*).