Online Psychology Major
Psychology Major Information Brochure
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2015 - application deadline: July 1, 2015
Fall 2015 Admission Deadline: July 1, 2015
The Online Psychology major admits students every FALL semester. This program is capped at 15 new students per year.
To qualify for admission, students must have the following:
- Completed an Associate of Arts degree or Minnesota
Transfer Curriculum, or has verification of registration from the transfer
institution where completing remaining credits for AA degree or MTC.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. Note: In
order to be eligible for admission into the upper division psychology coursework
you must have a 2.5 overall GPA.
- Completed all high school preparation requirements in high school or during previously completed college coursework. Applicants should take appropriate courses at the community college to resolve any deficiencies prior to applying to UMD.
Contact Heather Rondeau, Admissions Transfer Counselor (218-726-8615) to confirm whether a specific course at your community college will fulfill high school preparation requirements. High school preparation requirements include:
- THREE YEARS OF MATHEMATICS (Including a minimum of Algebra and Intermediate Algebra)
- TWO YEARS OF A SINGLE SECOND LANGUAGE
↑ Top ↑