You are here
Student Org. Grants
Get funding for your organization!
Student Association provides funding for student organizations at UMD.
View complete process and guidelines here:
See last year's allocations here: sog_finals_18-19_allocations.pdf
See 2019-2020's allocations here: sog_final_allocations_2019-2020.pdf
Instructions for applying:
- Submit application via BulldogLink Budgeting System
- Sign up for an interview on the SOG Interview Sign-Up for Academic Year 2019-2020
In order to be eligible for funding, all organizations must:
- Complete their annual organization registration between August 7 - Oct. 1, 2019, through BulldogLink
- Send at least 1 student representative from your group to the annual student organization leader training in the Fall of 2019
- Checks will be available for pick up with Laura Young - KSC 115H - beginning Wed. Sept. 20.
For more information or questions, contact our Cheif Financial Officer, Griffin Bryan, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “SOG 19-20 insert organization name here” or stop by the Student Association Office at KSC 115J.