Student Org. Grants
You are here
Get funding for your organization!
Student Association provides funding for student organizations at UMD.
View complete process and guidelines here:
Applications for funding are due March 14th, 2018 at 1:00 pm. Interviews will be held March 15th, 16th, and 17th.
Instructions for applying:
- Submit application via BulldogLink Budgeting System
- Sign up for an interview on the SOG Interview Sign-Up for Academic Year 2018-2019
In order to be eligible for funding, all organizations must:
- Complete their annual organization registration between August 7 - Oct. 1, 2018 through BulldogLink
- Send at least 1 student representative from your group to the annual student organization leader training Tues., September 19 @ 5:00pm in the KSC Ballroom.
- Checks will be available for pick up with Laura Young - KSC 115H - beginning Wed. Sept. 20.
- For further questions regarding next year’s registration, please contact Kathleen MacLeay in Kirby Student Center 115B (email@example.com).
For more information or questions, contact our Vice President of Administration and Finance, Sean Grote, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “SOG 18-19 insert organization name here” or stop by the Student Association Office at KSC 115J.