You are here
2018-19 Short-term Programs Announced!
We're excited to announce our 2018–19 short-term study abroad programs!
Winter Break 2018-19
May & Summer 2019
- AUSTRALIA: International Business Down Under, 3 credits - IntB
- CHINA: Language & Culture in China, 6 credits - CHIN
- CUBA: Sustainability, Education, & Culture, 3 credits - ENED
- ECUADOR: Culture & Sustainability in Ecuador, 6 credits - ANTH
- ENGLAND: Theatre History in England, 3 credits - TH & ENGL
- FINLAND: Forests & National Parks, 3 credits - ENED
- FINLAND: News Media in Finland, 3 credits - JOUR
- INDIA: Community Empowerment in India, 4 credits - GEOG/COMM
- ITALY: Community Health History in Italy, 3 credits - HLTH
- ITALY: Experiencing Italy: through Art, Music, & Art History, 3-6 credits - Art, ArtH, and/or MU.
- ITALY: Italian Sign Language, Deaf Culture, & History, 3 credits - ASL
- PERU: Peru's Food Movement, 3 credits - IntB
- POLAND: Jews & Poles: Entangled Lives, 4 credits - HIST/COMM
- SPAIN: Language & Culture in Spain, 6 credits - FST/SPAN
International Student Teaching
Save the date: Study Abroad Fair - Thurs. Feb 15!
Stop by Kirby Commons (across from the bookstore) between 10 AM-2 PM on Thursday, Feb. 15! Learn about ALL of our study abroad programs (short-term, semester, and yearlong)! Our staff and returned students will be there to tell you more!
Stop by for Study Abroad 101 (every Tue/Wed at 12 PM) to learn everything you need to know to get started or come to Drop-in Advising (Mon.-Fri., 10-11 AM) in 138 Kplz to get your questions answered by one of our study abroad coordinators!
-UMD Study Abroad