The Revision Project will also be due by Thursday, May 11 at noon. Be sure to post the revision in a folder called "revision" (leave the original version as it was in its original folder), and send the URL (if appropriate) to the Webx discussion "revisions."
If you're revising an image-based project, a commentary will also be due by that same day and time. No printout of the project itself is required.
If you're revising your essay, please see the directions on the ReVision assignment page itself.
Course EvaluationsCOMP 3220, section 001, #47228, "Quarter" 5.
For Fall 2006consider taking
COMP 5250, section 1, # 12793, 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m., TTh
In this class, you'll learn specific, creative techniques for combining text and images in electronic media like the Web. If you are interested in integrating design and writing in your career, don't leave UMD without this course. No prior knowledge of software is required
Using Dreamweaver, Photoshop and other digital tools, you'll experiment with
- finding a voice that speaks powerfully on the computer screen,
- telling stories in interactive hypertexts
- translating and visualizing print texts for an online audience
- layering words and images to create unique reading experiences,
- designing irresistible Web links, and more...