- general information
- national anthem
- newspapers / newsnetworks specific to Ireland and its environs
- newspapers / newsnetworks of regional and European scope
- government resources
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- The European
- European Union related WebSites
- eLook.org > European Recipes > Ireland
- eLook.org > European Recipes > Irish
- The Irish Kitchen -- Irish Culture and Customs
- Saveur: Savor a World of Authentic Cuisine > Irish
- World Food Habits: Bibliography -- Robert Dirks
- Ireland -- Anthropology of Food-Food Science
- World Hearth Circle of International Cooking > Irish
- "Rotten Shark Meat" -- National Geographic
- Ireland -- Epicurious.com
- Food in Ireland -- Food in Every Country
- Clarkson, L.A., and E. Margaret Crawford. Feast and Famine: A History of Food and Nutrition in Ireland, 1500-1920. Oxford: Oxford University Press, USA, 2002.
- Campaperbackell, Georgina. Ireland for Food Lovers. Georgina Campbell's Guides, 2010.
- Boucher-Hayes, Philip, and Suzanne Campbell. Basket Case: What's Happening to Ireland's Food? Gill & Macmillan, 2009.
- Curtin, Dianne. The Creators: Individuals of Irish Food. Attic, 2008.
- Mahon, Bríd. Land of Milk and Honey: The Story of Traditional Irish Food and Drink, 2nd Ed. Mercier, 1998.
- The Aricultural and Food Development Authority of Ireland (Teagasc)
- Irish Countrywomen's Association -- Wikipedia
- Finding modern Irish food in Dublin -- BBCTravel/Lonely Planet (08 June 2011)
- Irish Potato Famine -- The History Place
- "The Irish Potato Famine, 1847" -- EyeWitness to History (2006)
- Ireland -- European Cuisines
- History of Irish Food -- DoChara
- A History of Irish Cuisine
(Before and After the Potato)
Dublin Institute of Technology
- My Irish clean plates neurosis -- BBCNews (15 August 2015)
- Secrets of the soda bread masters -- BBCtravel (20 September 2016)
- St. Patrick's Day
- the arts
- cities and towns