- Gladwell, Malcolm -- Amazon
- The Tipping Point. Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 2000.
- Blink : the power of thinking without thinking. New York: Little, Brown and Company, 2005.
- Outliers: The Story of Success. New York: Little, Brown and Company, 2008.
- What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures. New York: Little, Brown and Company, 2009.
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants. New York: Little, Brown and Company, 2013.
- Gladwell, Malcolm -- TED
- Gladwell, Malcolm -- Wikipedia
- Gladwell, Malcolm HomePage
- Gladwell, Malcolm -- The New Yorker
- Macknik, Stephen L. and Susana Martinez-Conde. Sleights of Mind: What the Neuroscience of Magic Reveals about our Everyday Decptions. NY: Henry Holt and Company, 2010.
- "Malcolm Gladwell collected news and commentary"-- The Guardian
- Malcolm Gladwell, Eclectic Detective -- The New York Times (07 November 2009)
- Revisionist History [podcast]
From The Scout Report, September 23, 2016, Volume 22, Number 37:
Fans of popular writer and New Yorker columnist Malcolm Gladwell - author of The Tipping Point and Outliers - as well as those generally curious about social trends, art, contemporary issues, and history, will want to check out the new podcast, Revisionist History. Gladwell released the first season - ten episodes in total - during the summer of 2016 and will return with more episodes in Spring 2017. Those interested in educational policy may be especially interested that Gladwell's first season features a three-episode series dedicated to questions of human potential and educational opportunity. Other episodes address topics as diverse as Walt Chamberlain's famous underhanded free throw, the role of satire in our political process, and the complex findings from a 1965 Pentagon study in Saigon about the effects of U.S. bombing on North Vietnamese citizens. On this website, visitors can listen to all ten podcasts and check out accompanying resources, including primary documents, videos, and related books. [MMB]
- Thaler, Richard H., and Cass R. Sunstein. Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness, Revised and Expanded Edition. NY: Penguin, 2009.