University of Minnesota Duluth
CLA Advising

How to Change Your Academic Advisor

You may change your assigned academic advisor by contacting CLA Advising & Academic Services, 310 Kirby Plaza, The requested change of advisor is contingent on your new advisor having openings to accommodate additional advisees. Your requested new advisor must also be a faculty member in your major field.

© 2015 University of Minnesota Duluth
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
university of minnesotaUniversity of Minnesota Campuses
Crookston | Duluth | Morris
Rochester | Twin Cities | Other Locations