- general information
- national anthem
- newspapers / newsnetworks specific to Denmark and its environs
- newspapers / newsnetworks of regional and European scope
- government resources
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- The European Union
- European Union related WebSites
- Traditions and Food -- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark: Denmark's official web site
- eLook.org > European Recipes > Danish
- Cuisine of Denmark -- Wikipedia
- World Food Habits: Bibliography -- Robert Dirks
- Denmark -- Anthropology of Food-Food Science
- World Hearth Circle of International Cooking > Danish
- "The Danish Christmas Luncheon," Ch. 14 of Understanding Global Cultures: Metaphorical Journeys Through 28 Nations, Third Edition. Martin J. Gannon. 2004. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE, pp. 181-185.
UM DULUTH Library Reserve Online Resource EL Online Resource
(Requires University of Minnesota Duluth account validation)
- Ojakangas, Beatrice A. The Great Scandinavian Baking Book. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press, 1999.
- Ojakangas, Beatrice A. Scandinavian Feasts: Celebrating Traditions throughout the Year. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press, 2001.
- Searching for hygge: Danes create winter warmth through food, talk -- Dan Olson, MPRNews (23 December 2014)
- Say hello to hygge: The Danish secret to happiness -- The Telegraph (27 August 2016)
- This country has just been named the happiest in the world [Finland] -- CNN travel (19 March 2021)
- the arts
- Gannon, Martin J. (2004). Chapter 14, “The Danish Christmas Luncheon.” Understanding Global Cultures, 3rd. ed., pp. 181-185 . Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE.