Thursday, 12-Dec-2013 03:50:23 GMT
Today in History
Today in Headlines
Word of the Day
Babel Fish Translation
~ translate this page
- If you have any questions about the course WebSites or about the materials from class, the readings or other materials from the textbook, please let us know.
- Likewise, if you ever have questions or complaints about assignments, procedures, grades, comments on your work, readings, special facilities and / or arrangements required, or anything else connected with the course or with anthropology in general, please feel free to talk with us about them.
- frequently asked questions (FAQs) information is often available for courses
- If you find the office hours inconvenient, please see us before or after class, or call, or E-mail to arrange some other time:
- Send us an E-mail:
- 2014 Timothy G. Roufs — All rights reserved
Page URL: http:// www.d.umn.edu /cla/faculty/troufs/anth1602/pcquest.html
Last Modified 14 April 2006
Site Information / Disclaimers ~ Main A-Z Index