- Advertising Law and Ethics -- College of Communication, University of Texas at Austin
- Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST)
- Lien, Marianne (Ed.). The Politics of Food. Bloomsbury/Berg, 2004.
- Nestle, Marion. Food Politics: How the Food Industry Influences Nutrition, Revised and Expanded Edition. Berkeley: University of California Press, 2007.
- Nestle, Marion. Pet Food Politics: The Chihuahua in the Coal Mine. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 2010.
- Nestle, Marion. Safe Food: The Politics of Food Safety. Berkeley, CA: University of Caliornia Press, 2010.
- Open Secrets -- Center for Responsive Politics
- Paarlberg, Robert. Food Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know. NY: Oxford University Press, 2010.
["For a biased assessment of global food politics, Robert Paarlberg's Food Politics ought to be called on the carpet for its lack of transparency. The subtitle, What Everyone Needs to Know, alleges that the reader will be informed about the multiple dimensions of a complex global problem. Instead, the book leans heavily toward the perspective of large, industrialized agriculture. The author also fails to present his complete biography (found online in a quick Google search), which includes being a member of the Biotechnology Advisory Council to the CEO of the Monsanto Company. . . ." Sacramento Book Review -- May 24, 2010.]
- Wallace Center -- Winrock International