- 4500-Year-Old 'Graffiti' Found Inside Great Pyramid Tunnel -- Past Horizons (30 May 2011)
- Ancient Egypt -- The British Museum
- Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead -- The British Museum
- Ancient Egyptian Royalty Wielded Serious Weapons -- Live Science (21 July 2011)
- Ancient Egyptians Believed in Coiffure After Death -- New Scientist (18 August 2011)
- Ancient Egypt's Pyramids: Norwegian Researcher Unlocks Construction Secrets -- ScienceDaily (24 September2010)
- Ancient World Mapping Center -- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- An introduction to the history and culture of
Pharaonic Egypt -- andré dollinger
- Big Question for 2012: The Great Pyramid's Secret Doors -- Discovery News (09 December 2011)
- Book of the Dead: Scroll Down and Learn How to Die Like an Ancient Egyptian -- Guardian (24 October 2010)
- Civilisations -- BBC
- Did female Egyptian pharaoh rule before Cleopatra? -- MSNBC (02 December 2010)
- Diotima: Women and Gender in the Ancient World -- Ross Scaife of the University of Kentucky and Suzanne Bonefas
- Does the Slope of a Pyramid Really Matter? -- Wired (20 July 2011)
- Egypt: A Life Before the Afterlife -- Guides to the Ancient World, Guardian (11 November 2010)
- Egyptian Pyramids Found by Infra-red Satellite Images -- BBC News (24 May 2011)
- Buried City Revealed by Satellite -- BBC News (25 May 2011)
- Egyptian temples followed heavenly plans -- NewScientist (08 September 2009)
- Egypt: Secrets of an Ancient World -- NATIONALGEOGRAPHIC.com
- Egypt: Exploring Ancient World Cultures -- U. of Evansville
- Egyptian archaeologists hope to discover the tomb of Cleopatra and Marc Antony -- The Scout Report (April 17, 2009 | Volume 15, Number 15)
- Egyptian Tomb Mystery May Be World's First Protractor -- NewScientist (29 July 2011)
- Egypt Tombs Suggest Free Men Built Pyramids, Not Slaves -- BBC News (11 January 2010)
in Ancient Egypt
(see also The Arab Republic
of Egypt > Food)
- Ancient Egyptian cuisine -- Wikipedia
- Balkwill, Richard. Food and Feasts in Ancient Egypt. New Discovery, 1994.
- Gifford, Clive. Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt. PowerKids Press, 2010. [children's book]
- Berriedale-Johnson, Michelle. Food fit for Pharaohs: An Ancient Egyptian Cookbook. British Museum Press, 2008.
- Mehdawy, Magda, and Amr Hussein. The Pharaohs Kitchen: Recipes from Ancient Egypts Enduring Food Traditions. American University in Cairo Press, 2010.
- Riolo, Amy. Nile Style: Egyptian Cuisine and Culture: Ancient Festivals, Significant Ceremonies, and Modern Celebrations. Hippocrene Books, 2009.
- Standing, Tom. A History of the World in 6 Glasses. NY: Walker, 2005.
- Wilson, Hilary. Egyptian Food and Drink. Shire, 2008.
- Ruffer, Sir Marc Armand, and Alice Ruffer. Food in Ancient Egypt. Wexford College Press, 2006. 
- Kurlansky, Mark. Salt: A World History. Walker, 2002.
- Muata, Muata A.The Kemetic Diet: Food For Body, Mind and Soul, A Holistic Health Guide Based on Ancient Egyptian Medical Teachings. Sema Institute, 2005.
- THE 42 COMMANDMENTS OF ANCIENT EGYPT -- Wladyslaw Jan Kowalski
- The Great Pyramids’ Amazing Non-Mysteries -- Discovery News (12 January 2010)
- Hatsheput: From Queen to Pharaoh -- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Hatshepsut May Have Been Killed by Her Medicine -- Past Horizons (19 August 2011)
This is the face
behind the famous golden death mask
of King Tutankhamun