- All about Cannibalism: The Ancient Taboo in Modern Times (Cannibalism Psychology) -- CrimeLibrary.com
- Ancient Site Reveals Signs of Mass Cannibalism -- BBC News (06 December 2009)
- Avramescu, Catalin. An Intellectual History of Cannibalism. Princeton University Press, 2009.
- Barker, Francis, Peter Hulme, and Margaret Iversen. Cannibalism and the Colonial World. Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- Bones from a Cheddar Gorge Cave Show That Cannibalism Helped Britain's Earliest Settlers Survive the Ice Age -- Guardian (20 June 2010)
- Bones Give Peek Into the Lives of Neanderthals -- New York Times (20 December 2010)
- Brown, Paula, and Donald F. Tuzin (Eds.). Ethnography of Cannibalism. Washington, D.C.: Society for Psychological Anthropology, American Anthropological Association, 1983.
- Cannibalism -- FOOD AND CULTURE WORLD FOOD HABITS, Robert Dirks
- Cannibalism May Have Wiped Out Neanderthals -- Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News (27 February 2008)
- Cannibalism Theory Over Bone-Find -- BBC News (07 August 2009)
- Cannibal Theory Over Early Briton -- BBC News (07 August 2009)
- Conklin, Beth A. Consuming Grief: Compassionate Cannibalism in an Amazonian Society.University of Texas Press, 2001.
- Constantine, Peter. A History of Cannibalism: From Ancient Cultures to Survival Stories and Modern Psychopaths. Chartwell , 2009.
- Contested Signs of Mass Cannibalism -- Science News (03 December 2009)
- Diego Rivera, with Gladys March. "An Experiment in Cannibalism," in My Art, My Life: An Autobiography. NY: The Citadel Press, 1960.
- Donner Party Ate Family Dog, Maybe Not People -- Discovery News (15 April 2010)
- Druids Committed Human Sacrifice, Cannibalism? -- National Geographic News (20 March 2009)
- Fernandez-Armesto, Felipe. Ch. 2 "The Meaning of Eating: Food as Rite and Magic," in Near a Thousand Tables: A History of Food. NY: The Free Press, 2002.
- The first Europeans were cannibals: archaeologists -- Virginie Grognou, AFP (23 June 2009)
- Germany's Stone Age Cannibalism -- guardianweekly (25 March 2009)
- Goldman, Laurence R. The Anthropology of Cannibalism. Praeger, 1999.
- Green, Dennis. Tastes Like Chicken: True Stories of People Eating People. St. Martin's Griffin, 2010.
- Grisly Scene Gives Clues to Neandertal Family Structure -- Science (20 December 2010)
- Harris, Marvin. Cannibals and Kings: Origins of Cultures. NY: Vintage, 1991.
- Harris, Marvin. Good to Eat: Riddles of Food and Culture. Waveland, 1998.
- Human Meat Just Another Meal for Early Europeans? -- National Geographic News (31 August 2010)
- Interview with a Cannibal (Armin Meiwes) -- bTVDocs (47 min., 2007)
- Jones S., and H. Walsh-Haney H, and R. Quinn. Kana Tamata or Feasts of Men: An Interdisciplinary Approach for Identifying Cannibalism in Prehistoric Fiji. International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, , Issue 2, pages 127–145, March/April 2015.
- Oldest Human Species Found: May Have Been Cannibal? -- National Geographic News (26 May 2010)
- People ... People Who Eat People -- NPR (30 October 2009)
- Petrinovich, Lewis. The Cannibal Within. NY: Aldine de Gryter, 2000.
- Prehistoric People Ate Each Other, Bones Show -- Discovery News (13 December 2010)
- Raffaele, Paul. Among the Cannibals Adventures on the Trail of Man's Darkest Ritual. Harper Collins , 2008.
- Sanday, Peggy Reeves. Divine Hunger: Cannibalism as a Cultural System. Cambridge University Press, 1986.
- Secrets of the Druids
"Remarkable new archaeological evidence is unearthed that reveals the truth about Druid sacrifice and tells the dramatic story of the Druids' bloody last stand against Rome's conquering legions."