- Dairy and the US Congress -- University of Vermont Libraries
- Farm subsidies spread money like manure -- Mike Myers, StarTribune (13 March 2010)
- Marion Nestle’s Food Politics: How the Food Industry Influences Nutrition, Revised and Expanded Edition. Berkeley: University of California Press, 2007.
- Lawrence, Felicity. Eat Your Heart Out: Why the Food Business is Bad for the Planet and Your Health. London: Penguin Books, 2008.
- Lawrence, Felicity. Not on the Label: What Really Goes into The Food on Your Plate, Revised Edition. London: Penguin Books, 2013.
- Millstone, Erik, and Tim Lang. The Atlas of Food: Who Eats What, Where, and Why. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 2008.
- Morgan, Dan. Merchants of Grain: The Power and Profits of the Five Giant Companies at the Center of the World's Food Supply. iUniverse, 2000 [Originally published by Viking, 1979].
- Nestle, Marion. Pet Food Politics: The Chihuahua in the Coal Mine. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 2010.
- Nestle, Marion. Safe Food: The Politics of Food Safety. Berkeley, CA: University of Caliornia Press, 2010.
- Open Secrets -- Center for Responsive Politics
- Paarlberg, Robert. Food Politics: What Everyone Needs to Know. NY: Oxford University Press, 2010.
["For a biased assessment of global food politics, Robert Paarlberg's Food Politics ought to be called on the carpet for its lack of transparency. The subtitle, What Everyone Needs to Know, alleges that the reader will be informed about the multiple dimensions of a complex global problem. Instead, the book leans heavily toward the perspective of large, industrialized agriculture. The author also fails to present his complete biography (found online in a quick Google search), which includes being a member of the Biotechnology Advisory Council to the CEO of the Monsanto Company. . . ." Sacramento Book Review -- May 24, 2010.]
- The Psychology, Biology and Politics of Food -- Kelly Brownell, Open Yale Courses, Fall 2008.
- Save the Farms -- End the Subsidies -- Chris Edwards and Tad DeHaven, The Washington Post (03 March 2002)
- Watson, James L., and Melissa L. Caldwell (Eds.). The Cultural Politics of Food and Eating. Oxford: Blackwell, 2005.