- Bringing food chemistry to life: A blog about food and its components -- Andrew Ross, Oregon State University
- The Chemistry of Amino Acids -- The Biological Project, Biochemistry, University of Arizona
- Ferran Adrià speech at the Culinary Institute of America [Molecular Gastronomy]
- Food Additives -- The Huffington Post
- video: Food Design -- Directed by Martin Hablesreiter and Sonja Stummerer (Food Design takes a sneak peek into the secret laboratories of a major food manufacturer, where designers and scientists are developing your favorite mouthful of tomorrow) [contains advertising]
- Martindale's Calculators On-Line Center Part IA-E - Agriculture
- Martindale's Calculators On-Line Center Part II-N - Nutrition
- Martindale's Nutrition Center Anatomy, Flavors, Food Chemistry & Microbiology, Nutrition
- Martindale's Nutrition Center Cooking Demonstrations, Recipes, Food Additives & Preservation
- Martindale's Nutrition Center Dairy, Meat, Fish, Poultry, Cereals, Fruit, Vegetalbes, Herbs etc.
- McGee, Harold. The Curious Cook: More Kitchen Science and Lore. NY: Farrar, Strauss & Giroux, 1990.
- McGee, Harold. On Food and Cooking. NY: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1984.
- Processed Foods -- HuffingtonPost
- Robin, Marie-Monique. The World According to Monsanto. New Press, 2012.
- "Tea Chemistry," The Periodic Table of Videos -- University of Nottingham
- Virtual Textbook of Organic Chemistry -- William Reusch
- Warner, Melanie. Pandora’s Lunchbox: How Processed Food Took Over the American Meal. NY: Scribner, 2013.