- government resources
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- The European
- European Union related WebSites
- eLook.org > European Recipes > Greece
- eLook.org > European Recipes > Greek
- Cuisine of Greece -- Wikipedia
- Ancient Greek cuisine -- Wikipedia
- Ancient Greece and wine -- Wikipedia
- Saveur: Savor a World of Authentic Cuisine > Greek
- World Food Habits: Bibliography -- Robert Dirks
- Greece -- Anthropology of Food-Food Science
- CliffordAWright.com (Mediterranean)
- World Hearth Circle of International Cooking > Greek
- Hoffman, Susanna. The Olive and the Caper: Adventures in Greek Cooking. NY: Workman, 2004.
- Standing, Tom. A History of the World in 6 Glasses. NY: Walker, 2005.
- Food in Greece -- Food in Every Country
- Food and Drink > Chinese -- findhow.com
- How do Mount Athos Monks stay so healthy? -- CBS News (25 April 2011)
- Dalby, Andrew. Siren Feasts: A History of Food and Gastronomy in Greece. London: Routledge, 1997.
- Diet of Ancient Greek Athletes -- Hellenica
- Greek -- Worldwide Recipes, Joe Barkson
- Bampilis, Tryfon. Greek Whisky:The Localization of a Global Commodity. NY: Berghan, 2013.
- Wilkins, John. M. and Shaun Hill. Food in the Ancient World. Wiley-Blackwell, 2006.
- The olives helping Greece out of crisis -- BBCTravel (12 November 2016)
- Grigson, Jane. The Observer Guide to European Cookery. London: Michael Joseph, 1983.
- the arts
- cities and towns
- Vasilika -- "A Village in Modern Greece"
- Corpus of Electronic Texts (CELT) [online resource for Irish history, literature and politics]
- Aschenbrenner, Stanley E Aschenbrenner. Life in a changing Greek village : Karpofora and its reluctant farmers. Dubuque, Iowa : Kendall/Hunt, 1986.