- Cordain, Loren. The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Food You Were Designed to Eat. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2002.
- Eaton, S. Boyd, and Melvin Konner. “Paleolithic Nutrition: A Consideration of Its Nature and Current Implications” -- New England Journal of Medicine (January 1985)
- Eaton, S. Boyd, M. Shostak, and Melvin. Konner. The Paleolithic Prescription: A Program of Diet and Exercise and a Design for Living. NY: Harper & Row, 1988.
- The Evolution Of Human Diet -- Science Daily (04 January 2007)
- Giant Turtle's Demise the Fault of Humans, Study Says -- BBC News (16 August 2010)
- Gremillion, Kristen J. Ancestral Appetites: Food in Prehistory. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- Introduction to the Paleolithic Diet -- Ben Balzer, Earth360
- Latest Stories in Green Food -- Treehugger ["a media outlet dedicated to driving sustainability mainstream"]
- Paleolithic diet -- David Helwig, BNET Healthcare
- Paleolithic diet -- Wikipedia
- The Paleolithic Diet and Its Modern Implications -- Robert Crayhon, Mercola.com
- PaleoMagazine: Modern-Day Primal Living
- Sanfilippo, Diane. Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle. Victory Belt, 2012.
- Zuk, Marlene. Paleofantasy: What Evolution Really Tells Us About Sex, Diet, and How We Live. W.W. Norton, 2013.