- BBC Food
- Best websites: Food and Drink -- Telegraph.co.uk
- Biographies, Food-Related
- Brillat-Savarin, Jean-Anthelme. The Physiology of Taste or Meditations on Transcendental Gastronomy. Berkeley, CA: Counterpoint, 1999 .
- CHOW: FOOD DRINK FUN
- Best Food Websites -- CHOWHOUND
- The Cambridge World History of Food
- Chefs Collaborative -- ". . . a national organiation that promotes sustainably raised, locally grown, artisan food. Membership is open to anyone intrested in the interconnectedness of the environment and food choices" (Jane Goodall, Harvest for Hope)
- Child, Julia (Videos): The French Chef -- A Chef's Table with Jim Coleman, WHYY
- The Cool Foods Campaign
- Culinary History Collection -- Special Collections' Digitized Manuscripts, University Libraries, Virginia Tech
- The eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters
- Food Anthropology -- Foodie's Corner
- Food-Related Biographies
- Food Safety and Quality -- Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- The French Chef (Videos), Julia Child -- A Chef's Table with Jim Coleman, WHYY
- Julia Child Videos: The French Chef -- A Chef's Table with Jim Coleman, WHYY
London's best food blogs and websites -- TimeOut London
- Nestle, Marion. Food Politics: How the Food Industry Influences Nutrition, Revised and Expanded Edition. Berkeley: University of California Press, 2007.
- Nestle, Marion. What to Eat. NY: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2006.
- Pollan, Michael. The Botany of desire: A Plant's-eye View of the World. NY: Random House, 2002.
- Michael Pollan. Bill Moyer's Journal. PBS (28 November 2008). (Watch Video; Read Transcrip) -- Few people reflect and report more astutely on the state of American food production and consumption than Michael Pollan. Beginning with his fascination in plant cultivation, THE BOTANY OF DESIRE, Pollan has become a mixture of reporter and prophet, documenting the state of American food and warning of the consequences if we don't change our ways.
- Ten of the best food and drink websites -- Times Online