- Czech, Please -- Jane and Michael Stern, Gourmet, March 2009.
- "the Crazy Kolache Lady" [video] -- Texas Country Reporter
- Czech & Slovak Kolache Recipes & Sweet Treats -- Guild National Czech & Slovak Library & Museum
- Gabriel, Sarah. (2013). The Great Texas Kolache Crawl: Plumbing the Cultural Significance of this Stuffed, Beloved, Eminently Totable Czech-American Pastry (30 September 2012)
- Kolache Factory
- Kolache Festivals
- Kolaches -- Besetsny's Kountry Bakery, Schulenburg, TX
- Rain and kolaches? Czech -- The Eagle (13 September 2009)
- Texas Czech Kolaches, "Food & Culture," The Meaning of Food -- [book and video] Marcus Samuelsson
- Harris, Patricia, David Lyon, and Sue McLaughlin. The Meaning of Food: The Companion to the PBS Television Series Hosted by Marcus Samuelsson. Guilford, CT: Globe Pequot, 2005.
- Toussaint-Samat, Maguelonne. A History of Food. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons/Blackwell 2009.
- Weikel’s Store and Bakery -- La Grange, TX
- We Gotcha Kolache -- Virginia B. Wood, TexasMonthly, November 1998.
- Where Is My Home? -- Stephen Harrigan, TexasMonthly, March 2012.
- Zamykal Gourmet Kolaches -- Calvert, Texas